- Lufthansa - 93 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Standing for long periods of time
- Working in hot and cold (freezers) environments
- Constant lifting - moderate to heavy
- Climbing ladders and working at higher elevations
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Pass a pre-hire drug test and criminal history check.
- We operate 24 hours a day - 7 days a week.
- Weekend and shift work required.
- We pay weekly and provide free parking, lunch and uniforms.
- Healthcare and other benefits are available after 6 months of employment.
Job Qualifications (including but not limited to):
- Able to read, write and speak English
- 1 year or more experience preferred
- Good Math Skills, able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to use mobile and stationary shelving, carts.
About LSG Sky Chefs, Inc.
The LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company's dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into the convenience retail and train services markets. Its catering activities are marketed under the "LSG Sky Chefs" brand name, through which it delivers 696 million meals a year and is present at 205 airports across the globe. In 2017, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 3.2 billion. Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0747V052
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Jun 2019
Closes 3 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Freight