Licensed B1 Aircraft Mechanic(s) (m/f)
- Lufthansa - 97 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
You will undertake the following tasks as an Aircraft Mechanic:
- Performance of aircraft maintenance tasks including all required riggings, adjustments, inspections, functional tests and its duly certification.
- Coordination of any problem-solving occurring in the assigned aircraft area.
- Determine the related action in close contact to Bay Managers and other lead technicians.
- Supervise technicians and assistants and all aspects of servicing, defect rectification and maintenance carried out on the aircraft.
- Ensure a high standard of quality, housekeeping, health and safety and tool care.
- Qualification as an aircraft mechanic
- Valid B1 licence for Airbus A320 / Boeing 737NG aircraft types (EASA Part 66 regulated)
- At least 5 year experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (Experience Statement from last 2 years as a B1 staff)
- Excellent English language and computer skills
- Good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative
- Ability to work in multi-site teams
- Ability to do shift work and have a high level of endurance
- Open to business trips abroad
About Lufthansa Technik Budapest Kft.
Lufthansa Technik Budapest is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Budapest has over 230 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0537V003
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 3 Jun 2019
Closes 3 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer