Cabin Crew - Morocco Assessment Centre
- Etihad Airways - 19 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
We aspire to surpass our guest's expectations and inspire our customers through innovative hospitality whilst ensuring the onboard safety of each of our guests.
We are currently looking for exceptional people to join our team of award winning Cabin Crew. If you have a desire to provide world class in-flight service whilst travelling the world, we encourage you to apply for one of these truly amazing positions.
We are coming to Morocco!
If you would like to join our Cabin Crew family, please apply now as this event is by invitation only.
If you are unable to attend our Assessment day on the location provided above, please place your application on the World wide Cabin Crew post.
- Minimum High School certification
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old at time of application.
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 212cms without shoes.
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
- Communication Skills - Excellent
- Customer Orientation - Excellent
- English Language skills - Excellent
- Full time
Posted 3 Jun 2019
Closes 3 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Nuremberg, Bayern, Germany
Greater Manchester, England
Marseille-en-Beauvaisis, Picardie, France