Team Leader - Lounge Services (Executive Lounge)
- Swissport International Ltd - 32 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
City of Bristol, England
To provide professional leadership as well as supervision of staff ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Aspire and Swissport Lounges.To lead and motivate a team on shift that provides all guests with a consistent exceptional level of Customer Service in an efficient and professional manner. To welcome guests into the Aspire and Swissport Lounges from the reception desk in a polite and courteous manner, to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved by providing the highest level of service possible whilst working within the lounge.
- Handling / preparation and serving of various foods including, all hot/cold meats, dairy products, pasta, cereal and food products which may contain nuts, handling of alcohol (replenishing stock and serving of alcohol to customers, collection of glasses which may contain alcohol for disposal).
- To consistently work in a safe and effective manner, to ensure that any action taken does not cause a risk to either yourself or any other party. To acquaint yourself with all health, safety and fire precautions as required and report all safety and security risks.
- Comply with legal procedures relating to food hygiene, health and safety and personnel requirement.
- To deliver an exceptionally high standard of service consistently to all lounge guests that is in keeping with the Aspire and Swissport products and objectives.
- To drive sales initiatives with targeted sales to guests and increase the Aspire brand presence within a retail environment.
- To consistently enter accurate information into the relevant system or complete paperwork as necessary to ensure that all details and customer requests are recorded correctly.
- Daily logs to be signed and significant incidents recorded, communicate customer feedback to the lounge manager for action.
- To develop professional and effective working relationships with the shift team, customers and their representative, in order to develop and maintain the Aspire lounge reputation. To willingly share knowledge and own experiences with colleagues and act in a manner to ensure Customer Service is continually improved.
- To consistently demonstrate a high standard of appearance and time keeping, in order to maintain the visual and professional status of the Aspire and Swissport products.
- Tasks to be completed within the job holders expertise and requested by Line Management, in order to contribute to effective service delivery.
- Assist in the support of staff training and coaching of the team, when directed by the line manager.
- To actively supervise the team to promote a consistent and effective lounge environment.
- Assist the team with difficult situations that may arise in the lounge.
- To keep the lounge clean and tidy at all times. Cleaning and maintaining relevant equipment.
- Liaise with third party contractors / suppliers as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Full time
Posted 3 Jun 2019
Closes 3 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager