Network Support Coordinator
- easyJet - 47 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
Reporting to the Head of Line Maintenance, within a team of 7 liaison engineers who provide maintenance oversight across the easyJet operational network. You will be working with a range of external maintenance providers and developing good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders reviewing invoices, and raising purchase orders .
This is a coordination and support role covering wide variety of processes with opportunities to develop key skills. In particular a good degree of financial acumen will be required to understand and review invoices, to ensure that invoices are accurate to the contracted services, and that suppliers are paid on time.
You will need to be confident in learning new IT systems and processes, but you will have a good support network within team to help you find your way:
- On time payment of suppliers and settlement of easyJet invoices. Preventing Late Payment charges and continual management of Supplier relationships.
- Continuous review of supplier invoices to ensure accuracy and financial Control. Working directly with the Liaison Engineers to review charges.
- Oversight of the financial process end to end, and assist in developing the department budget.
- Coordination of all hotel and travel requirements for the Line Maintenance team.
- Supporting the aircraft damage recovery process working directly with Insurance and Ground Ops Departments.
- Administration of the engineering contracts database.
- Control of departmental documentation to ensure accuracy, with the aim to support the maintenance control team for communications with providers, and maintaining a database of supplier contact details.
- Management of network instruction tracking and distribution process.
- Control of network communications.
- Providing reports for the Head of Line Maintenance.
- Full time
Posted 3 Jun 2019
Closes 3 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Flight operations