- easyJet - 47 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
About the role
We are recruiting for ambitious Developers who will be working in Seating Development team. This team is responsible for delivering and supporting our bespoke easyJet Seating solution. The easyJet Seating solution is responsible for every passengers' seat allocation, that is over 70 million seat allocations a year. The service is essential to providing safety, in where our passengers are sat on their flight but at the same time, providing the option for our passengers to purchase their seat, reinforcing our customer offerings and providing a great customer experience. We are a tight-knit but fast paced development team.
You will be a key member of easyJet's Seating System Delivery Team and participate in all aspect of software delivery life cycle from analysis, design, development and testing to deployment and support.
- Supporting the Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and production support. Ensure compliance with the SDLC including architectural and security standards
- Identify risks, issues, dependencies and escalate as required
- Specify user/system interfaces, and translate logical designs into physical designs taking account of target environment, performance requirements and existing systems
- Assist in driving requirements with end users and documenting process flows
- Assist with production support activities, including incident and problem management
- Working with onshore and nearshore development teams as required, including occasional travel
- Demonstrate a culture of quality within the team to ensure deliverables are well documented, re-usable, tested and operate to any agreed non-functional criteria (e.g. performance)
- Ensure work is of the highest quality and support others in the same approach through peer reviews of code
- To develop good relationships with key business owners and other teams across easyJet, notably development, testing, architecture and service delivery / operations
- Full time
Posted 25 May 2019
Closes 24 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT