Passenger Service Agent (Resort Flight Check-In) - Girona
- Jet2.com - 120 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
We have some fantastic opportunities for Passenger Service Agents to join our new Resort Flight Check-In team, Based from Girona, on a 30 hour per week, seasonal contract for Summer 2019.
Reporting to the Resort Flight Check-In Supervisor, our Passenger Service Agents in Resort will be responsible for -
- Delivering a warm, friendly and professional goodbye to our customers as we check them in for their return flight home, from the comfort of their hotel
- Issuing customers with boarding passes and following security procedures
- Adhering to all aviation, legal and company regulations and promoting a safety first culture
- Working closely with our Driver and Loader teams to ensure customers baggage is checked and transported securely to the airport
- Preparing and delivering invitations to our customers in their hotel, promoting our Resort Flight Check-In Service
As we are always on hand to help our customers, this positioninvolves working on a rostered shift basis to support our busy Summer operation. Our Resort Flight Check-In Passenger Service Agent positions are available on a 30 hour per week contract basis. Usually working between the hours of 4:00am and 11:00am.
The successful candidates will -
- Have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Be fluent in English with a basic understanding of Spanish
- Have the relevant right to work documentation for the location that you are applying for
In return we offer -
- Competitive salary
- Monthly 1-1's and coaching sessions
- Free uniform
- Rosters provided in advance
- Excellent training and support to develop your career with Jet2 .com & Jet2holidays
- The chance to make a real difference to our customers holidays
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!
Hours Per Week
Resort Check In
- Full time
Posted 22 May 2019
Closes 21 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Passenger service agent