- Etihad Airways - 10 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Conduct, document and report on audit activities, inspections and investigations to ensure accurate identification, tracking and management of risks in compliance with aviation regulations.
- Policies and Procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Plan and conduct audit, inspections and investigations by leveraging on a wide range of audit techniques to identify risks and potential issues in order to support the timely and accurate resolution
- Develop audit checklist, prepare reports and communicate them in a timely manner ensuring alignment with internal and external standards
- Manage and conduct assessments, inspections and follow up to ensure actual execution of identified corrective actions
- Monitor the implementation of safety and quality standards & procedures to ensure accurate & complete adoption
- Collect, review and consolidate Safety and Quality Management System requirements to ensure its continuously improved and aligned with requirements
- Maintain a secure system of document control and record keeping to ensure for safe, efficient and standards-compliant retrieval
- Collect internal / external best practices to support continuous improvement of safety procedures and the effective design and implementation of improved strategies
- Supports the Supply Chain Management division in the administration and approval of suppliers and sub-contractors
- Monitor and maintain Certifiers files to ensure certificates, licenses and authorizations are updated
- Assist in the completion of administrative duties and data entry activities to ensure update of Q-Pulse database
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or better, specializing in Engineering or a related field OR Aircraft Engineer Maintenance Licence (AML, AMEL, AME etc.).
- Auditing Qualifications (approved as an auditor on the topic of aircraft maintenance).
- Minimum 4 years experience within relevant field, including an understanding of Part M and Part 145 regulations and knowledge of relevant regulations is preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant UAE, GCC or EASA regulations.
- Communication skills - Advanced
- Computer skills - Advanced
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods - Advanced
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Full time
Posted 17 May 2019
Closes 16 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control