- Carbon60 - 24 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Carbon60 is currently recruiting for an Avionic Tech/Electrician to work on the Embraer Aircraft. This role is based in Switzerland.
This contract is due to start Asap for 4-5 weeks initially. Embraer experience is essential for this role.
Full details include
* 4-5 week Contract initially
* Own tools required
* Monday - Friday day shift
* Excellent Rates
* Flights/Travel included at the beginning and end of contract
In order to apply for this role you must be able to provide the following documents
* HF FTS EWIS
* Current CV's
* Right to work in the UK
Please contact Stacey Plum if you would like further information on + Apply
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 41.61 - 41.61 Per hour £ 41.61 - 41.61 Per hour">
- Full time
- Embraer ERJ-145
Posted 16 May 2019
Closes 15 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Avionics engineer