Yield Data Analyst
- easyJet - 43 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
About the role
Reporting to the Yield Data Manager within the Revenue Management, the Yield Data Analyst will contribute to the development and delivery of future yield testing, analysis and strategy decisions for seat and non-seat revenue within easyJet.
- Design and execute detailed analysis of revenue hypotheses and tests, for both seat and non-seat revenue, in order to make strategic recommendations, and implement the recommendations agreed.
- Research to determine how we can further optimise the current Revenue Management System (RMS) model for each route and individual flight.
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
- Maintain and improve yield ecosystem documentation and communication.
- Support the yield ecosystem by maintaining and improving current processes, and developing new processes.
- Support commercial business areas with analysis on trading and taking actions on trading initiatives in the RM system.
- Lead internal projects for the seat and non-seat revenue teams, and cross-functional projects as required.
- Manage regular reporting on performance of yield algorithms.
- Identify and extract relevant information required for analysing and developing business processes from various databases utilising available coding languages (like SQL, Python).
- Seek to improve and standardise analysis, methodology, recording and presenting of data products.
- Liaise with functional areas to ascertain feasibility of new project and strategy ideas, providing input to how these will impact or possibly overlap with both existing processes and past projects.
- Remain up to date with best practices with regards to Revenue Management/Data Analytics in the business community and the academic world.
- Full time
Posted 14 May 2019
Closes 13 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Flight operations