Security Design Specialist
- easyJet - 43 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 250 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 70 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
As a member of the wider security team you will maintain the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information and information systems.
The security specialist will provide consultancy and technical assurance of solutions.
- Responsible for technical assurance of security systems, infrastructure, applications and solutions, aligned to IT strategy and security standards
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining security standards, processes, procedures and guidelines related to security architecture and Technical Design Authority process
- Provide IT teams with security focused technical consultancy to ensure compliance with security policies, standards and regulations
- Input into RFI and RFP technology/vendor selection, ensuring solutions embed and meet security requirements and are secure by design.
- Take ownership of specialist security domains
- Contribute to/and implement strategies for embedding relevant security policies and security technical standards in projects and services
- Ownership of the design and configuration requirements for operational security systems and platforms
- Responsible for continuous improvement of security services and contribution to the security architecture roadmap
- Retain a working knowledge of related security technical areas such as; application, network and host, to enable effective liaison with other technical groups and protection of easyJet information
- Produce and disseminate management information in relation to security technical architecture, technical assurance of projects and all associated solutions
- Through easyJet external organisations keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and regulation
- Establish mechanisms, behaviours and culture to encourage the protection of easyJet information and information systems
- Work closely with enterprise architects, solution architects, technical architects and other senior IT designers to ensure all services are 'Secure by Design'
In line with the Competency Framework for job family M&P (Management & Professional) which cover:
- Ownership and Delivery . Has a clear focus to deliver results, working to targets, reviewing progress and adapting their plans accordingly, motivating themselves/the team to achieve.
- Business Performance . Understands business and external environment, is cost conscious and understands the longer term perspective and implications of decisions.
- Innovation and Change . Is open to new ways of doing things and questions existing approaches, views change as an opportunity, comfortable working in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Building Relationships . Expresses ideas confidently and clearly, builds positive and constructive relationships with others, gets to know colleagues within their own team and supports them to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2019
Closes 12 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security
Recommended, similar jobs
Swissport International Ltd