- Etihad Airways - 8 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
New York, United States
Etihad Aviation Group is a transforming business; as a young and ambitious airline, our focus is on innovation and on making Etihad truly an airline of choice for our guests around the world. As such, we are seeking talented and committed individuals, who are driven by a desire to deliver a world-class product and exceptional customer service.
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Technical function at Mechanic level. As Casual Mechanic in JFK, you will add immediate value by performing, validating and certifying specialized aircraft maintenance for multiple aircraft types according to regulations and standards to ensure optimal performance and avoid impacts on operational schedule.
This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent.
- Execute line aircraft and cabin maintenance as directed by Technicians and Engineers to ensure proper functioning of equipment according to safety standards and regulations
- Monitor and document maintenance activities to ensure accurate completion of mandatory documentation
- Track data and a wide range of technical information to ensure they are properly documented in line with regulations
- Monitor equipment availability to ensure it is timely requested to warehouses to avoid activitiy interruptions
- Monitor equipment labelling and packing to ensure compliance to standards
- Properly store and maintain tooling and equipment to ensure it is organized according to internal procedures and regulations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more), Familiarity with maintenance regulations is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within relevant field .
- English Language skills - Proficient
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods - Advanced
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2019
Closes 12 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic