Repair Control Specialist - Materials
- Ryanair - 86 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
As part of our continued growth we are currently recruiting for a Repair Control Specialist to join our Engineering materials team to manager our repair order process.
Based in our office in Dublin Airport, you will work as part of a team with responsibility for prioritising AOG / HIL repairs along with ensuring that all repairs are performed within the agreed turn time.
Preferably with experience in a similar role you will work on your own initiative so that we always have adequate spares available to support our Operation throughout Europe as we continue to fly over 450 aircraft across 33 countries.
You will be responsible for:
- Control of Repair Order pricing and quote approval
- Managing the relationship with all repair Vendors.
- Liaising with Tech Services on Repair requirements
- Producing and managing KPIs
- Controlling Mod Status on all component repairs.
- Supporting Base Maintenance and ensuring all Repairs are managed efficiently.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by Management
- Experience in negotiating at senior level.
- Excellent numerical ability and contract experience.
- A sound knowledge of computer systems
- A mature sense of judgement
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Proven computer skills and be an effective communicator
- Full time
Posted 11 May 2019
Closes 10 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Air traffic control