End of Lease Support Engineer - Fixed Term Contract - 12 months, Luton
- TUI - 4 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/tui/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/05e4d5b5-2328-4040-8a95-d43aa325001c131299905387391868.png
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
TUI are entering a phase of returning aircraft back to the lessors where you will be required to ensure that all required paperwork including SB, AD, STC, Landing Gear and Modification status reports / current and historical are accurately collated, transcribed, reviewed and presented within agreed timescales and in support of aircraft lease returns.
This opportunity is offered on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months.
What you will be doing
• Review of historical aircraft technical documentation for completeness
• Review of Airworthiness Directive status reports for errors / omissions and correctness
• Review and validation of SB / Modification reports for errors / correctness
• Validation of material burn certification
• Comprehensive review of form 1 information
• Ensure that all back to birth paperwork is available and collated for landing gear assemblies
• Issuance of aircraft survey work orders for the validation of current aircraft data
• Liaison with ATLA team regarding task targets and deliverables
• Generation of lessor required documentation to a suitable standard and consistency
• Accurate transcription of current aircraft compliance data into standard report templates
• Review of historic aircraft records using Stream application
• Satisfy Lessor generated queries and close issues within agreed timescales
• Track aircraft documentation and on time delivery
• Liaise with OEM // suppliers to track down original / back to birth paperwork
• Provide progress updates to Management team on a regular basis
• Identify areas of process improvement and implement recommendations
• Ensure that aircraft records and information supplied meets the standards as defined
What we are looking for
• Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent.
• Previous working knowledge of the AMOS system is advantageous.
• Previous working knowledge of the Stream Interactive system is advantageous.
• Basic knowledge of aircraft systems relevant to the aircraft types operated by TUI Airways
• Able to manage priorities and work to demanding timescales.
• Able to manage working hours to ensure the needs and demands of the role are fulfilled.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good facilitator.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator.
• Understanding of business risks (business and financial).
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Adobe and an understanding of the company’s computer system AMOS.
- Full time
Posted 10 May 2019
Closes 10 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Product support