B1 Licensed Engineer Leader
- Carbon60 - 25 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, England
B1 Licensed Engineer - Shift Leader
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a B1 Licensed Engineer - Shift Leader with type ratings on A320 and B767 (B747 beneficial) to work a permanent position based in London Stansted, Essex.
* Responsible for the administration and control activities required for aircraft maintenance at the line station/Hangar during the assigned shift working hours and team leadership.
* The supervision, direction and management of resources under their jurisdiction to achieve the most efficient and cost effective maintenance, and the management of the shift resources to ensure leave, training, sickness and other absences are adequately covered to provide optimum shift coverage
* Exercising their licence/approval and ensuring those under their jurisdiction exercise their licence/approval in relation to the inspection and productive work tasks. The recording and issue of Certificates of Release to Service for the work accomplished in accordance with the current Company and Contracted Customer Procedures and legislation.
* Ensuring the accomplishment of the work and the quality standards of the maintenance in relation to aircraft, components and completed documentation carried out by them and staff under their control meets the Company and Contracted Customer and legislative requirements
* Ensuring the reporting and compilation of Technical Delay/Out of Service Reports in a timely manner. Attending meetings and telephone conferences as required. Reporting significant defects, discrepancies, incidents, accidents and events as required by Company and Contracted Customer Procedures.
* Ensuring equipment, facilities and premises in their charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance, appearance and compliance with the Company Health and Safety policy.
* Maintaining a shift log recording noteworthy items during the shift period and items that should be made known to other shifts and staff.
* Ensuring both they and staff under their jurisdiction are made aware of new technical data and read and sign accordingly
* Ensuring arriving aircraft are met by them or Certifying Licensed Engineers/Licensed Mechanics and crews are suitably debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded
* Ensuring material required to rectify defects is ordered in a timely manner, or material not required is return to stores in a timely manner, or parts subject to HOLD are actioned as defined in Company and Contracted Customer Procedures.
* Monitoring required scheduled, unscheduled maintenance and outstanding defects to ensure resources are allocated and facilities and materials are available to accomplish timely rectification and action as required or as directed.
* Undertaking special tasks and projects as required for the efficient and productive functioning of the Company.
* The safekeeping of the allocated tool kit.
* Other duties as may be required from time to time
* Valid B1 EASA license
* Type rating on A320 (CFM56), B767 (GE) and B747 (400/800)
* Human Factors, Fuel tank safety and EWIS Certificates
* Proof of right to work in the UK/EU
* Flexible to work day and night shifts
* UK Driving License
* Evidence of current type ratings (Letter from Quality)
* MRO and Line Maintenance Experience
Summary of role details
* Hours: Average of 40 hours per week, 12 hour shifts (Days/Nights) 2D 2N, 4 Off
* Salary: Dependent on type ratings held and experience - £56,264 per annum + Shift allowance
* Location: London Stansted, Essex
* Line Maintenance
* Overtime, when available
* 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Stakeholder Pension
* Private Healthcare
* Free Onsite parking
* Company life assurance
For more information regarding the permanent B1 Licensed Engineer - Shift Leader position based in Stansted, Essex please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyor apply via website.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 56264 - 60393 Per year £ 56264 - 60393 Per year">
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 8 May 2019
Closes 7 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer