B2 A320 Licensed Engineer
- Carbon60 - 25 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
London, Greater London, England
Carbon60 has an opportunity for an experienced B2 Licensed Engineer to work a 6 month contract at Heathrow starting ASAP.
The successful B2 LAE will be working for a well-established MRO performing maintenance checks on the A320 both engine types. You will need to have recency on the A320.
Details of the contract include
* Start Date: ASAP
* Location: Heathrow, UK (LHR)
* Shift: 4 on 4 off Nights
* Rate: Up to £41.50ph Ltd Nights (+£1.00ph retainer paid on successful completion of contract)
* 12 hours per day- 11.5 paid
In order to apply for this role you must be able to provide the following
* Updated CV
* Right to work in the UK
* EASA part 66 B1 License
* Proof of recency on type
* Type certs
* Qualification papers
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Stacey Plum on Apply.
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 41.50 - 41.50 Per year £ 41.50 - 41.50 Per year">
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 7 May 2019
Closes 6 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer