Technical Training Instructor
- Ryanair - 86 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Prestwick, South Ayrshire, Scotland
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Ltd (PAM) is one of four heavy aircraft maintenance providers for our client Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's entire fleet of New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility located at Prestwick International Airport, Ayrshire, Scotland.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Training Instructor to join a team of highly skilled staff, almost 500 strong and growing, all with an essential part to play in safely maintaining a fleet of over 450 aircraft for one of the world's largest and most successful airlines.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Ensuring that the technical training requirements of the business are supported in a structured and timely manner, in conjunction with any additional training requirements specified by Management.
Preparation and delivery of technical training to engineering staff.
Preparation of technical training packages for delivery.
Technical Training includes:
- Working at heights training
- Ground equipment training
- Oversight, liaison and support of Apprentices and JAE's
- Practical training for all engineering staff in particular trainee mechanics
- Develop instructor materials (course outlines, lesson plans, background material, instructional materials and training aids)
- Ensuring all technical training is prepared and delivered in compliance with EASA Part-145 and EASA Part-147 regulations, where applicable
- Management of the training records to reflect the current training status
Any other duties as required by Supervisor / Management.
Experience and Qualifications:
Aviation technical training experience an advantage but not mandatory, however must have an aviation technical background, with the capability and aptitude to attain instructor / examiner approval.
Will ideally be conversant with EASA 145 requirements.
Extensive ability to develop and approve training material using e-learning training mediums and delivery methods.
Extensive ability to develop and approve training material for classroom delivery.
Strong organisational skills and the ability to build and deliver the most effective training programmes to meet the training requirements.
Excellent communication (written & oral) and presentation skills.
Must have initiative, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
Successful candidate is required to obtain a clean Disclosure Scotland to work at UK Airports.
All applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 7 May 2019
Closes 6 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Flight training