GEA Newark - Quality Tech 1
- GE Aviation - 200 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Newark, Arkansas, United States
The Quality Characterization Lab Technician will perform various quality tasks including, but not limited to :
- Viscosity Testing
- % Solids Testing
- Fiber Areal Weight
- Specific Gravity
- Oxygen - Nitrogen Testing
- Data Compilation
- and other Material Inspection
In addition, as the Quality Characterization Lab Technician, you will :
- Operating various precision measuring equipment
- Compiling inspection data
- Record keeping
- Report generation, etc.
- Attribute and variable to determine conformance and compliance to drawings and specifications
- Capability of detecting and troubleshooting obvious erroneous inspection data (gross graphical anomalies)
- Follow Newark and CMC value stream QMS
- and Adheres to work applicable procedures
- ovens, etc.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2019
Closes 2 Jun 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control