Maintenance Control Support Engineer
- Ryanair - 88 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Ireland Republic of
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Control Support Engineer to join their team based in our Head Office in Dublin.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for supporting our fleet of over 460 aircraft across our European network working on a shift basis in our dedicated Operations room.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Europes leading aviation engineering department and gain experience as we expand our fleet to over 585 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft and prepare to introduce the Boeing Max to our fleet.
The successful candidate will the ability to proactively solve problems in a busy environment via phone and email and provide support to engineers in over 80 bases.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Maintenance Controller with the return to service of AOG aircraft.
- Liaising with Engineers/Flight crew with regard to technical defects.
- Dispatch of the Lear Jet to transport engineers/spares to aid AOG recovery.
- Review of open defects and other forecasting maintenance to ensure that tasks are being planned and accomplished as required.
- Update and distribution of Tech Issues to provide visibility of fleet AOG status.
- Working in Fleet Planner or Maintenance Coordinator roles when required as per roster requirements.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications, skills and attributes;
- Aircraft mechanic experience desirable but not essential
- Third level degree
- Excellent communications and organisational skills.
- Ability to react to changing situations in a calm and controlled manner.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Willing to work shifts including night shift.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 26 Apr 2019
Closes 26 May 2019
This job was posted to: Air traffic control