- Jet2.com - 144 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
As part of a highly skilled Scrum Team you'll work alongside product owners and business stakeholders to shape, estimate and implement new requirements. You'll work closely with our UX Team to implement a variety of components which can be utilised as part of our CMS platform. You'll also build high performance microservices which form the backbone of our system and serve both the website and our internal applications.
You should be passionate about continuous improvement and be committed to improving our agile processes and best practices within the team. You'll get involved in architecting solutions and will be responsible for developing high quality, performance software which adheres to development best practices.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience with .NET 4.0 (C#) or later
- Experience with Apply MVC and Web API 2
- Experience with SQL Server development technologies (T-SQL, Stored Procedures)
- Experience with or good understanding of SOA/Microservices based architectures
- Experience of test driven development practices
- Good understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and software design patterns
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with Node.js, Webpack/GULP
- Experience of building scalable, high performance web applications and services
- Experience with Sitecore 7.2 or later or good understanding of CMS frameworks
In return, we offer anexcellent salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunities for progressionin a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays!! (IT Systems)
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 14 Apr 2019
Closes 14 May 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT