- INEOS Aviation - 1 job http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ineos-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/30bf2df4-f6fd-43e0-85ea-5dc7227460ce131998834843287326.jpg
Lyndhurst, Hampshire, England
INEOS Aviation provides bespoke worldwide corporate aviation using a fleet of fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft. At the heart of our operation we run a lean, agile and adaptable Operations team that are essential to delivering our success. We are currently looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our organisation at our head office in Lyndhurst.
Role and Responsibilities
This is a business-critical role that supports the safe and efficient execution of the flying programme:
• Coordinating the tasking of aircraft, encompassing forward planning, aircraft allocation, crewing, flight logistics and flight pack generation.
• Monitoring of flight crew currencies and flight time limitations to ensure compliance with regulations.
• Booking of aircraft handling and other services to ensure our aircraft operate seamlessly across Europe and further afield.
• Maintaining multiple lines of communication across INEOS, with our crews, aircraft engineering, and outside agencies to ensure a seamless end-to-end travel experience for our customers.
• Management of incidents (e.g. technical failures, unforeseen major schedule changes) in accordance with the company’s guidelines and guidance provided by the leadership team.
Skills and Knowledge
Ideally the successful candidate would have previous experience working in an operations role. Experience within an aviation environment, in particular flight operations/scheduling, would offer an advantage.
The successful candidate must:
• Be comfortable working both independently and within a Team in a high pressured and dynamic environment. Have a resilient attitude to work, remaining calm and collected throughout the day.
• Remain flexible and be able to respond quickly to changing requirements. A quick thinker who thrives on curve balls and solving problems within a Team environment.
• Be a true multitasker who can prioritise their workload when working alone and who knows how to achieve more when work within a wider Team.
• Readily absorb critical information, understand the salient points and act in a considered manner to deliver continuity to the task.
• An accurate and methodical approach to planning and executing changes. The ability to self-audit and check others work to ensure the operation runs smoothly.
• An excellent communicator who remains polite and professional even when difficult scenarios develop.
• Be competent with operating a range of IT systems.
Hours of Work
This is a permanent role and is based on a flexible 40-hour week that includes some working at weekends and out of hours support on a rota basis.
- Full time
Posted 12 Apr 2019
Closes 12 May 2019
Ref: Jobs in Aviation
This job was posted to: Airline administration, Flight operations