Data Analytics Lead
- easyJet - 49 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 800 routes to more than 35 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 80 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff - and we have a vision to be the world's most data driven airline.
The Data Analytics Lead will be responsible for a team of Data & Analytics Managers and will report into the Head of Data Strategy. The role purpose is to play an active part in the delivery of large data/analytics projects with the goal of creating a data-driven culture.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following;
- With a transformation mind-set, you will lead a team of Data Analytics Managers to deliver analytics projects
- You will possess exceptional project/people management and problem solving skills
- Bridge the gap between the Data teams and the other business functions at an operation and tactical level, working actively to execute at pace, with a consulting mindset and a clear benefit/outcome mentality
- Provide subject matter expertise for the conceptual development and delivery of new analytics solutions
- Be an expert in implementing 'Test and Learn' as a business process to deliver the best possible insights
- Full time
Posted 11 Apr 2019
Closes 11 May 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager