B1 Licenced Enginner LOS
- Storm Aviation - 1 job http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/storm-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/cc8450f0-15f2-4fae-89a4-e8625aa8248d131100770601412013.png
Storm Aviation is a leading International Line Maintenance Provider, operating a 24-hour comprehensive support for Commercial Aircraft Operators.
Our engineers are committed to providing fully customised services in Line Maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, whilst also carrying out our work to the highest standards
We have been keeping aircraft safe for 20 years, and we continue to deliver high standard quality services to our customers, which include but are not limited to Emirates, Qatar, Lufthansa, Swiss International Airlines and easyJet.
This position will require you to work 12 hour, flexible shifts which may be both days and nights
About the role:
• Leads maintenance activities including setting clear targets and expectations
• Responsible for the successful completion of all allocated, planned and ad-hoc maintenance tasks.
• Demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement.
• Ensure compliance with appropriate company procedures, policies legal and regulatory requirements.
• Provide guidance for individual and team maintenance activities, ensuring compliance with safety, company procedures, and regulations.
• Effective communication is key in this role.
Technical Skills Required:
• An Unrestricted EASA Part-66 Category B1. (B1, must hold a minimum of one type rating in A330 & B777).
• Proven experience at certifying aircraft.
What you need:
You will need to demonstrate your technical experience as well as leadership behaviours, be able to work on your own initiative and make timely decisions.
Have the ability to interpret technical publications and make fact based decisions.
If you wish to apply please submit your CV to the HR department at Apply, and please include a copy of your licence.
- Full time
- Airbus A330,Boeing 777-200 / 300
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 10 Apr 2019
Closes 10 May 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer