Customer Helper - Duty Manager - FCO
- Jet2.com - 144 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
Reporting to theRegional ManagertheDuty Manageris responsible for the day to day management of allJet2 .comoperations at their airport, ensuring thatJet2 .comandJet2holidayscustomers constantly receive first class levels of customer service.
Leading the airport operations, theDuty Managerwill play a pivotal role in achieving our "On Time Performance" targets, investigating and making recommendations for improvements as well as ensuring the delivery of aVIP Customer experiencethrough the Ground Operations Teams. This is a hands on role, interacting with our customers and being an ambassador for the delivery of ourVIP Customer Service. You will work closely with the widerJet2 .comteam and support theRegional Managerin key operational meetings, planning and resource management and ensure strict adherence to safety regulations by all service providers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Deputise for theRegional Manageron key operational meetings including at the Airport AOC, any Airport user meetings, and other relevant meetings as agreed with the Regional Manager.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety regulations by all service providers.
- Manage attendance and leave roster for theJet2 .comteam.
- Responsible for station key performance indicators, investigating and making recommendations for improvements at the station.
- Oversee all Ground Operations at the airport and ensure all services are carried out to the company standards and procedures.
- Responsible for safety reporting using the company system (The Hub), ensuring all incidents are recorded and fully investigated.
- Assist theRegional Managerwith manpower planning, recruitment and resource allocation to ensure operational requirements are fully provided.
- Liaise with theappointed ground handling agent,airport authorities,Jet2 .comandJet2holidays, ensuring that you drive a ‘One Team' ethos in all areas.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fluent in both Italianand English
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams in either a supervisory or management role is essential.
- A good and inclusive leader with strong communication skills.
- Excellent administration skills including rostering, KPI monitoring reviewing and SLA monitoring.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office / Strong IT skills.
- Proven track record of taking responsibility and effective management of service providers
- Ideally previous experience in the airline industry
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and support to develop your career withJet2 .com
- Fully paid training
- Free uniform
- One to Ones & coaching sessions
- Great team spirit and atmosphere
- Chance to make a real difference to our customers holiday
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Hours Per Week
Customer Helper UK
- Full time
Posted 9 Apr 2019
Closes 9 May 2019
This job was posted to: Airline customer service
Recommended, similar jobs
United Arab Emirates