Learjet 45 Captains
- Ryanair - 97 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
We are currently recruiting Learjet 45XR Captains and First Officers for an exciting 24/7 engineering support operation based in STN and BGY. These positions are permanent with a fixed 6/3 roster pattern involving early and late standby shift pattern.
- Minimum Requirements
- Valid EU/EEA Passport with unrestricted rights to work and live in the EU
- Valid EASA ATPL and Class 1 Medical.
- Maximum age - 65
- Learjet45XR type rating preferred but not essential
- Minimum Hours
- Captains 3000 hours total with at least 1000 command hours
- First Officers Minimum 100 hours Lear45XR OR 500 hours multi turbine
- Pilots who do not meet the minimum age/hours requirements but have exceptional relevant experience, may be considered. Please outline details in your application.
- Full time
- Learjet 45
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 8 Apr 2019
Closes 8 May 2019
This job was posted to: Captain