Graduate Fleet Maintenance Planner
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Graduate Fleet Maintenance Planner to join our engineering department.
You will work as part of a team with the responsibility for planning scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of over 450 Boeing 737-800 aircraft throughout our engineering bases.
The successful candidate will be based in Stansted and work closely with the various teams in our fleet planning and overall engineering department to gain an excellent knowledge of all aspects of aircraft engineering in Europe's leading airline.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join us and gain experience in Europe's leading airline.
- Maintenance Control Planning Support and Deferred Defect Planning.
- AC Base Change/ Liaising with Flight Operations Control regarding required aircraft base swaps.
- Short Term / Line Maintenance Planning to include fleetwide modifications, Engineering Orders, Airworthiness Directives etc.
- Liaising with Station Engineers in our bases around Europe.
- Winter Maintenance Programme planning.
- Workpackage creation and management.
- Hanger Maintenance Planning to include the coordination of A-Checks, APU replacements, composite and structural repairs.
- Project Planning / Data Analysis.
- Using your skills, ideas & knowledge that will be gained throughout your appointment for better planning.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate - knowledge of Word & Excel
- Knowledge of MRO software's - preferably AMOS
- Aviation (or similar) degree or a min of 2 years' experience in the aviation industry
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 8 Apr 2019
Closes 8 May 2019
This job was posted to: Planning engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Luton, Bedfordshire, England