Materials Logistics Manager
- Ryanair - 97 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Materials Logistics Manager to join our team.
With over 87 bases across Europe and over 430 aircraft, the successful candidate will liaise with suppliers on all shipping issues as you coordinate the movement of all parts throughout the network whilst monitoring costs associated with all methods of transportation.
- Managing and controlling all Material shipping requirements.
- Assisting all Stores in our network to ensure that parts move as required.
- Ensuring that all unserviceable parts are processed and shipped in a timely manner.
- Managing the relationship with all customs Authorities.
- Managing the customs " End Use" process king sure that all components are monitored and accurately reflected on our computer system.
- Liaising with all Engineering Departments all transport requirements are supported.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by Management
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience in negotiating at senior level.
- Excellent numerical ability and contract experience.
- A sound knowledge of computer systems
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A mature sense of judgement
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Proven computer skills and be an effective communicator
- Full time
Posted 5 Apr 2019
Closes 5 May 2019
This job was posted to: Freight
Recommended, similar jobs
Stansted, Essex, England