Head of Product - Holidays
- easyJet - 48 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We're looking to expand our footprint within the European holiday's market. With our trusted brand, a pan European network offering the best destinations and a customer base in excess of 85 million - we have all the right ingredients. All we need are the right people. People with energy and get-up-and-go who want to make a difference. That's where you come in - join us as Head of Product - easyJet Holidays and help us build a world class team.
What's the role?
The key purpose of the role is to formulate a product strategy for easyjet Holidays that maximises volume, revenue, contribution and scale across multiple source markets and destinations. You will devise a strategy by region and destination through analysing current performance, market trends and identifying levers for growth. The Head of Product will create a high performance team with experience in both the online travel market and tour operator sector
The role will also involve engaging the wider easyjet business and identifying models and processes for closer collaboration.
This is fast-moving business with significant growth potential, so the role holder should display leadership qualities that champion, support and lead change at all levels in the business.
• Design and develop the 5 year strategy for each destination and customer segment and ensure volume, share and profit objectives are put in place to deliver this. Carry out regular reviews to allow for market changes.
• Review the current model of how we work with the airline and agree new processes/ ways of working to unlock significant benefits. Manage route capacity for easyjet Holidays by source market and destination.
• Have a thorough knowledge of each destination and develop a detailed understanding of competitor product and strategy in both the online market place and tour operator segment. Analyses sales and profitability data and identify levers for growth
• Reviews all sources of customer feedback and take action to differentiate our offering for the future.
• Understand and challenge all aspects of the cost base and review implications for the financial plan
• Set the initial pricing and margin strategy for the business and oversee to ensure all volume, targets and forecasts can be met.
• Embraces and engages the team in the easyJet Holidays marketing plan and digital distribution strategy through close collaboration with respective teams.
• Builds relationships and works closely with Purchasing teams and white label partners to optimise performance.
• Confidently communicates at all levels to engage the rest of the organisation in the 5 year product strategy
• Works in close collaboration with Head of Trading to ensure yield management supports product strategy
• Be a catalyst for change by offering new ideas and influencing others.
- Full time
Posted 3 Apr 2019
Closes 3 May 2019
This job was posted to: Product support