Data Management Analyst (Data Governance)
- easyJet - 48 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 900 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 80 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
The Data team is led by a Chief Data Officer who is on the Board of Directors. The Data Management team is responsible for implementing data governance and data management. We are responsible for supporting enterprise-wide analytics, support easyJet's data driven approach and enable the delivery of better insights, leading to improved decision making.
The Data Management Analyst will be working with the Data Governance and Data Quality leads and will be responsible for improving data governance, working closely with stakeholders across the business. The Data Governance initiative will provide a foundational and sustainable capability, allowing for more effective management and collaboration across multiple in-flight data management initiatives.
- You will be responsible for delivering data governance for our data estate throughout the data lifecycle. Specifically:
- Support the Data Governance Lead in creating a Data Policy and implementing it
- Create training materials for on-going training of colleagues that will be impacted by Data Governance initiatives, and support training workshops aimed at deploying key Data Governance roles
- Work with the Data Governance lead to plan and facilitate the various Data Governance forum meetings. This includes setting up meeting agendas, the creation of meeting communication packs, documentation of minutes and follow up on key meeting actions to deliver.
- Tracking RAID on an ongoing basis using a friendly, helpful and value adding approach, rather than be compliance-led.
- Design, publish and maintain templates, processes, policies, procedures and other documents required for Data Governance
- Support the Data Governance lead with the collection and reporting of key Data Governance metrics.
- Full time
Posted 29 Mar 2019
Closes 28 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Flight operations