Senior Finance Manager, Passenger Revenue
- easyJet - 49 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. We're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 100 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, owning the delivery of financial reporting and analysis for all Revenue streams, associated operating and capital costs for a c.£6bn turnover industry leading organisation
Leading the reporting & analysis team within commercial finance to deliver:
- Timely and accurate reporting & analysis, including but not limited to:
- Revenue Reporting consolidation for Passenger and Ancillary revenue
- Revenue accounting specifically for Passenger revenue.
- Finance reporting for all Marketing and Sales and Distribution costs
Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Daily, weekly trading and trend analysis
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly and forecasting
- Annual budget and 5 year planning processes
- Development of future BI and systems development
- Investor relations support for Results announcements
- Deliver high quality regular reporting, financial plans, analysis and insights in line with management reporting requirements. This includes the provision of business and financial results together with insightful analysis, commentary, and corrective actions to management and board in adherence to all easyJet deadlines. Works within a no surprise culture in the delivery and composition of actual results and forward plans.
- Provide finance and non-finance insight and challenge to the management of the commercial business
- Deliver Statistics, Ticket Revenue and Passenger Taxes budgets, outlooks and five year plans alongside the coordination of the overall process and systems
- Lead the annual audit process for areas of accountability including delivering key audit papers on areas of judgement to support all key accounting decisions
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of the technical nature of business and regulatory changes in relation to Revenue Accounting to ensure confidence in the results shown.
- Senior Business Partner to Yield/Data teams with respect to Revenue initiatives
- Senior Business Partner to Head of Channels reporting and Distribution team
- Integrate new business opportunities and initiatives into Commercial Finance reporting and analysis, optimising the use of new and existing systems.
- Manage a team of three or more direct reports and work within a cross functional finance team
- Driving analysis and providing support on revenue reporting and performance management matters that may impact systems transformation projects and other larger strategic projects impacting revenue accounting.
- Leading in identifying and managing accounting, control and business risks in Revenue areas including end to end process improvements as a result of new systems developments/implementations.
- Full time
Posted 27 Mar 2019
Closes 26 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance