Commercial Finance Manager, Fees and Charges
- easyJet - 49 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. We're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 100 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
The Commercial Finance, Ancillary Revenue team own the delivery of financial planning, reporting and analysis for Ancillary Revenue streams, associated operating and capital costs for a c.£6bn turnover industry leading organisation.
The successful candidate will provide effective financial business support to the Fees & Charges Revenue Business, in addition to providing insight and guidance on revenue and cost management and reporting. The key responsibilities will include the following;
- Supports the Senior Finance Manager in the delivery of timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis for Fees & Charges streams, for a c.£6bn turnover industry leading organisation. This includes but is not limited to:
- Daily, weekly trading and trend analysis
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting
- Annual budget and 5 year planning processes
- Development of future BI and systems development
- Investor relations support
- Business partner for Fees & Charges related projects and key initiatives. Develop insightful analysis and processes that will aid decision making and optimise profitability. Building business cases for bag and seat initiatives, and building subsequent PIRs to review their success.
- Delivers high quality regular reporting, analysis and insights to business forecasts, budgets and business plans with no surprises, alongside the coordination of the overall process and systems
- Integrate new business opportunities and initiatives into Commercial Finance reporting and analysis, optimising the use of new and existing systems.
- Key support to Head of Commercial Finance on ad hoc Commercial Projects. It is expected that as the evolution of the function continues there will be areas that require intensive resource for a period of time and where Business Partner leads in the function will need support. A current example of this is Business network definitions and reporting development.
- Full time
Posted 27 Mar 2019
Closes 26 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance