Regional Product Delivery Manager (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 34 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG is one of the world's leading providers of IT services in the airline industry. It draws its unique strengths from an ability to combine profound industry know-how with technological expertise and many years of project experience.
- Combining airline, IT and consulting know-how is our competence. Delivering outstanding products, solutions and services is our motivation. Empowering our customers is the goal. Trust in the team, Aim for wow, Love what you do, Get it right and Live the spirit: are our five core values that drive Lufthansa System's people.
- The wholly-owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group employs about 2100 people and has offices in Germany and 16 other countries. The company offers its more than 300 airline customers an extensive range of successful and in many cases market-leading products for the aviation industry.
Company website: https:// Apply/
- The Regional Product Delivery Manager (PDM) safeguards the customer's experience for LSY revenue accounting and commercial solutions. The Regional PDM acts as the interface between the customers and the Production Employees and is responsible for the functional and product-related communications with the customer. Working with the Account Manager, his/her objective is to ensure that the customer maintains a high level of satisfaction with the contracted products or services to guarantee future contract extensions and the opportunity to upsell additional modules and services. The Regional PDM is responsible for explaining functional and technical product/service functionalities, coordinating functional resolutions for customer change requests and for working with the customer to ensure that the proper business processes are in place to support optimal use of the product or service.
- Ensure smooth operation for assigned services and customers according to the contractually agreed scope of services.
- Act as the first point of contact for inquiries from customers in the Americas region using Lufthansa Systems Revenue Accounting Software (SIRAX®)
- Act as liaison between the customers and the maintenance and development teams.
- Proactively resolve complaints and answer inquiries from the customers independently, or when other internal resources are needed, coordinate the resolution of customers' requests with internal production advanced technical support.
- Create, implement, and/or redesign internal Lufthansa Systems processes to ensure that the customers receive the highest quality of support possible.
- Drive all stakeholders to solve customers' current and future needs proactively and independently through the use of persuasion, negotiation, creativity and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ensure formulation of detailed solutions for new functionalities and change requests in cooperation with the relevant specialist departments, including content assessment, cost estimation and, if necessary, price negotiation and release planning.
- Manage cost for the assigned area of responsibility with documentation and communication of additional chargeable services provided to customers.
- Support the customers during the transition from project implementation phases to the operations phase by ensuring that the solution "Go Live" cutover runs smooth with minimal disruption to operations.
- Independent recording and analysis of user requirements, possibly supporting customers in the description of change requests.
- Ensure maintenance of technical documentation, quality of technical monitoring as well as service level monitoring and reporting.
- Coordinate and perform customer training sessions, either independently or by organizing internal resources with advanced functional knowledge.
- Moderate and present technical items during customer jour fix.
- Prepare and Runs operational meetings with customers.
- 5 years of experience working in revenue accounting field of airline.
- Ability to work with / configure complex IT products.
- IT background is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn how to work with Sirax and how to adjust / configure Sirax to fulfill customer requirements.
- Advanced working experience with accounting systems like SAP is a plus.
- Extremely customer-centric with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Entrepreneurial / commercial mind-set using innovative and creative approaches to optimize solutions.
- High level of self-motivation, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed time managem
- Full time
Posted 16 Mar 2019
Closes 15 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Product support