EASA B1 767 PW/CF6 - WANTED FOR APRIL START - €42 EUR PER HOUR !!
- Excel Technical Consulting - 44 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
The contract it self will be a line maintenance operation, working 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
Hours per shift will be a minimum of 10 but the expected hours will be more like 12 hrs per shift.
We require the below to consider you for the role:
- Evidence of currency on type (log books or Recency letter)
- Have a valid ZUP (German Security Clearance)
- Be available to start on the 8th April
- Eligible to work in the EU
In return we will be able to offer €42 EUR per hour + accommodation + car.
We will provide a flight for you at the start and end of the contract only.
If you meet the above requirements and available to start on the date listed then please apply !!
- Full time
- Sikorsky S-76
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 16 Mar 2019
Closes 15 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Palma de Gandía, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain