Sales Implementation Manager
- easyJet - 48 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Since we started on our journey almost 20 years ago, we've grown to become one of the biggest success stories of recent times. Our success is due to innovative ideas and talented people and our growth in the business travel market is a great example. We want to continue to grow our share of this market and have created an exciting new role for a Sales Implementation Manager to help us maximise our efforts in attracting and retaining business customers.
What's the role
This hybrid role covers a number of responsibilities and is ideal for a candidate who is seeking a position where every day is different. A critical part of this role will be leading on customer implementation across a range of systems. You will be accountable for ensuring easyJet is visible via all the customer booking channels, and fares are accurately loaded across all markets to ensure a successful programme delivery across Europe. Ownership of the Travel Management Company reporting will be integral to the role. This role offers bags of autonomy for the right candidate, offering the opportunity to utilise project management skills and make process efficiencies.
- Own the day to day relationship with Salesforce and business associated tools to ensure they are structured in the best way to support requirements of the business team, advising on releases and improvements that may help make processes more efficient.
- Ensure business team is fully trained on the implementation of new systems and processes, encouraging a self-service environment.
- Own the business pages on Confluence, ensuring they are kept up to date with any business process changes or information critical to the team.
- Be accountable for the successful implementation of corporate customer relationships including the internal fare loading and testing, training and collateral development.
- Conduct SBT health checks with customers to ensure easyJet fares are visible across all systems.
- Own the end to end TMC data and reporting working closely with our Business Insight Team and data scientists.
- To create strong links with legal, procurement and IT to ensure the most efficient processes are in place to implement new and existing contracts.
- Have a sound knowledge of corporate online booking tools.
- Be accountable for any projects or initiatives as requested by the Head of Business Development.
- Full time
Posted 15 Mar 2019
Closes 14 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales