Internal Audit Manager
- easyJet - 48 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 900 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline and the second largest in Europe. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
In our quest to become a leading audit function, we are expanding our team, and would like to recruit another great Internal Audit manager to join us. This person will be a key member of the team supporting the delivery of the internal audit plan
The key responsibilities are as follows;
- Manage the delivery of robust, evidence-based assurance reviews that follow the agreed easyJet Internal Audit methodology including third party assurance and programme assurance projects.
- Leading audit clearance meetings (including with Executive Leadership Team and director level colleagues), resolving contentious issues, gaining cross-departmental agreement on control and process improvements.
- Manage the delivery of value-adding advisory engagements, working with ambiguity to provide insight to different areas of the business.
- Delivery of high quality, clearly written reports to agreed deadlines.
- Ownership and planning of a portfolio of reviews on an annual basis.
- Stakeholder management responsibilities across easyJet in order to understand how this dynamic and exciting business is changing.
- Acting as a trusted source of controls expertise and consultancy within the business (while maintaining professional independence).
- Maintain external networks and knowledge of professional developments in order to continuously improve methodologies and tools.
- Full time
Posted 15 Mar 2019
Closes 14 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Airline administration