Intern (m/f) Marketing
- Lufthansa - 34 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Passage offers students (m/f) the chance to experience a dynamic working environment during an internship at the North American headquarters in East Meadow, NY.
All interns are fully integrated into the team while working on their own projects as well as supporting the daily business. We are looking for qualified students (m/f) who are motivated to use their knowledge to support the Americas Marketing Department starting on July 22, 2019 for 6 months. Internships are offered only to students who are enrolled at a university for the whole duration of their internship or for students in their gap year.
Your daily tasks and projects may include the following:
- Active involvement in marketing activities, advertising, sponsored events, and social media for the Premium Carriers (Lufthansa, SWISS, and Austrian).
- Coordinate and on-site assistance for sponsorship events
- Exposure to the Americas adaptation of the global advertising strategy
- Assisting, as needed with integrated advertising planning for online display and social media
- Project research and coordination tasks for any marketing activities requiring assistance
- Compiling executive summaries and completing analysis of all marketing activities
- Competitive tracking for brands identified by management
- Ad hoc project support and administrative duties such as creating presentations, meeting minutes and setup
- At the time of your internship you should have completed the 2nd semester of your study program in business administration/marketing with strong academic performance
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Previous practical experience in advertising and/or marketing (qualified internship or apprenticeship)
- Knowledge of the advertising industry and all channels including Digital, Social Media, and Events
- Fluency in English is required, other foreign language skills are beneficial - international experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good administrative skills
- Team-oriented, enthusiastic, motivated, energetic personality and very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Commitment to customer service
- Excellent PC skills (MSOffice, especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Must fulfill all criteria to get J-1 visa for the U.S
Please apply online (cover letter & resume in English).
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2017, it generated revenue of EUR 35.6bn and employed an average of 128,856 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V2025
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 13 Mar 2019
Closes 12 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Airline marketing