Intern (m/f/diverse) in HR Marketing & Employer Branding
- Lufthansa - 34 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa German Airlines in is looking for motivated, qualified and proactive student (m/f/diverse) to support our team.
The department Recruiting & Assessment Design is responsible for the entire hiring process from marketing to application management. As part of the team, we from HR Marketing and Employer Branding aim to create a positive candidate experience.
Your main tasks as intern (m/f/diverse) consist in supporting the development of marketing and targeting strategies to increase relevance for different target-groups via different channels. In the context of applicant selection, you assist us in the coordination of recruiting events and present them in Social Media. Downstream processes include the statistical evaluation and visualization of acquired data. Additionally, you help maintain our Social Media Page, i.e. controlling our daily Community Management on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as updating our social media with latest posts and vacancies.
- At the time of your internship you should have completed the 2nd semester of your study program in business/economics, ideally with HR focus or studies in comparable fields with a very strong interest in human resources, marketing or communication
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Creativity, "Thinking-Out-of-the-Box" and pleasure in creating
- Competent handling of MS Office applications (MS PowerPoint and MS Excel in particular) and pleasure of handling with digital media
- Fluent in German and English (in word and writing)
- Well-structured approach, showing a high degree of reliability and initiative
- Excellent communication skills, team orientation, flexibility and sociability
- Experience in (online) personnel marketing as well as in target-group oriented marketing measures are an advantage
- Interest in aviation and the travel industry
- International applications are also very welcome
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2017, it generated revenue of EUR 35.6bn and employed an average of 128,856 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V2017
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 13 Mar 2019
Closes 12 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Airline marketing