Business Analyst, Production Alternatives (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 28 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Implement performance dialogues across all levels within Production Alternatives. Provide data analysis to support business decisions and process improvements.
- Define key performance indicators to structure and analyze all ongoing business activities which includes the sale and purchase of surplus material as well as the management of surplus material stock levels
- Perform data analysis for subcontracting of component repair services to repair vendors (contracted MRO services).
- Implement performance dialogues between all levels within the department
- Collaborate with other process centers or departments on the development of key performance indicators and other projects
- Provide detailed insights into our business by analyzing available data within Production Alternatives in all regions (Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific).
- Independently identify areas of improvement and pursue process optimizations resulting from that in accordance with key user requirements
- Support the development and implementation of new processes and IT solutions for the purchase and trade of surplus material as well as the management of material stocks
- Monitor KPI's and ensure targets are met. Perform root cause analysis and track corrective actions.
- Work in and with various LHT systems
- Support, cooperate, and communicate with internal departments (purchasing, sales, logistics, portfolio management) and external parties (vendors, suppliers, customers).
- Perform support functions and deputized duties as directed.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- Fluent English required.
- Basic knowledge of the aviation aftermarket business; knowledge of process optimization techniques (e.g. LEAN), performance dialogues and key performance indicators
- Computer Skills as user.
- MS Excel, MS Access, Word & PowerPoint, SAP; SQL, Python, Tableau.
- Excellent anaylitcal skills
- Strong Business sense
- Strong cost consciousness
- Excellent detail oriented.
- Strong Innovation
- Excellent understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Strong project management.
- Strong quality consciousness.
- Excellent productivity driven.
- Excellent reasoning ability.
- Strong reasoning ability.
- Good safety and security.
- Strong strategic thinking
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent ability to work under pressure
- Excellent adaptability.
- Strong assimilation
- Excellent change management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent conceptual thinking/procedure.
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Good customer orientation.
- Good customer service.
- Excellent commitment.
- Excellent corporate awareness
- Good delegation
- Excellent flexibility
- Excellent independence.
- Excellent initiative.
- Strong intercultural awareness
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent judgement.
- Good management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent professionalism
- Excellent reliability.
- Excellent responsibility
- Excellent team work
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel
- Must be willing to work shifts/overtime
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance,
- Full time
Posted 13 Mar 2019
Closes 12 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT