Intern (m/f) Project Management & Management Support of the VP (USA)
- Lufthansa - 28 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Passage offers students (m/f) the chance to experience a dynamic working environment during an internship at the North American headquarters in East Meadow, NY.
All interns are fully integrated into the team while working on their own projects as well as supporting the daily business. We are looking for motivated and proactive students (m/f) who use their knowledge to support the Vice President of the Americas starting on August 19, 2019 for 6 months.
The Vice President of the Americas is responsible for Sales, B2B Marketing, B2B Servicing in an area stretching from the Arctic Circle in Canada to Cape Horn in Chile. As part of the internship you will have the opportunity to gain deep insights into the organization and leadership of LH's entire sales organization in The Americas. Internships are offered only to students who are enrolled at university for the whole duration of the internship or those who are in their gap year. The internship may be obligatory or voluntary.
Your daily tasks and projects may include the following:
- Assist the Vice President of the Americas in all project matters
- Support the Project Manager / Assistant to the VP in planning and scheduling project tasks
- Assist business coordination
- Prepare presentations and status reports on ongoing projects
- Assist in logistical and contextual preparation of special events (e.g. in-house workshops, management meetings, etc)
- Exercise discretion with all tasks assigned
- At the time of your internship you should have completed the 2nd semester of your study program in in business administration; strategy with strong academic performance
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- High degree of independency, proactiveness and reliability in completion of assigned tasks
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications (especially MS Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, creative and administrative skills
- Fluency in English & German
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and self-organization under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must fulfill all criteria to get J-1 visa for the US
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2017, it generated revenue of EUR 35.6bn and employed an average of 128,856 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V2024
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 13 Mar 2019
Closes 12 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Product support