Project and Process Manager Production Alternatives (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 29 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Design and implement processes and IT solutions for purchase and trade activities at the Production Alternatives division at Lufthansa Technik.
- Develop and implement new processes for the purchase and trade of surplus material.
- Develop and implement new processes for subcontracting of component repair services to repair vendors (contracted MRO services).
- Conduct workshops for Production Alternatives processes with customer service, vendors, suppliers, logistics, finance, and IT department.
- Manage projects to improve the existing IT landscape within the Production Alternatives division.
- Participate in larger projects to implement process or organizational changes within the surplus division of Lufthansa Technik.
- Work closely and act as interface to other process centers and IT departments.
- Provide feedback on feasibility of change requests from within the department.
- Document existing processes and design standards.
- Maintain and improve key performance indicators for the Production Alternatives division.
- Provide support for issues from all roles within the department.
- While a background in IT is helpful for this position, it is not required. Main requirements include organizational, analytical, and communication skills, as well as the ability to quickly learn new processes and familiarize oneself with the existing IT tools within Lufthansa Technik.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- Fluent English required.
Industry knowledge desirable.
- Basic knowledge of the aviation aftermarket business; knowledge about process optimization techniques (e.g. LEAN).
- Computer skills as an expert.
- MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint, basic programming skills, SAP.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Good Business sense.
- Strong Cost consciousness.
- Strong detail oriented.
- Excellent Innovation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Excellent Problem Solving.
- Excellent project management.
- Strong quality consciousness.
- Strong productivity driven.
- Excellent reasoning ability.
- Good safety and security.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Strong assimilation.
- Excellent change management.
- Excellent conceptual thinking/Procedure
- Excellent conflict skills management.
- Good customer orientation.
- Good customer service.
- Excellent commitment.
- Excellent corporate awareness.
- Good delegation.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent independence.
- Excellent initiative.
- Good intercultural awareness.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent judgment.
- Strong management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong professionalism.
- Excellent reliability.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Excellent teamwork.
Environmental influences or other encumbrances
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel
- Must be willing to work shifts/overtime.
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure.
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complet
- Full time
Posted 12 Mar 2019
Closes 11 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager