Delivery Officer Cargo IQ & Data Integrity
- Etihad Airways - 13 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
United Arab Emirates
We are looking for an experienced talented Delivery Officer Cargo IQ & Data Integrityto be part of a new 24/7 HUB Quality Control team that will act as main POC for all stakeholders and airline functions in AUH with and extended focus on monitoring all aspects of Inbound quality, physical, documents and messaging and form a strong link to the Cargo Network and the new Delivery team.On a shift basis, manage and complete tasks set within a defined timeframe within the Cargo warehouse operation i.e. planning and oversight on key activities, routes and products, with focus on defined performance requirements in relation to OTP, Cargo IQ, SLA’s and FAB etc. Ensure safe, secure and on time delivery of all high profile shipments on flights and key routes.
- Extend focus on inbound quality i.e. monitoring of physical built and validation of weight & volume to avoid stow loss, optimize onward connections and max. revenue and/or messaging i.e. pre-alerts, contacts, FWB/FHL, SHCs, Cargo IQ.
- Communicate with Service Providers and Etihad line management so as to ensure operational deficiencies are identified and acceptable solutions put in place. Implement best practices, and get buy-in from the Service Providers, to reduce operational discrepancies and support improved capacity utilization.
- Monitoring of red routes, space optimization in line with Cargo Load planning using cargo spot – pre-carrying shipments, review of connections, potential no shows/misconnection and replacement /swap of loads.
- Monitor work progress and services and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including Health, Security and Safety e.g. ULD properly lashed and secured, wearing of PPE.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with the Service Providers for providing sufficient resources to achieve On-Time Departure Performance especially for freighter and RFS operation.
- Ensure compliance with all Etihad procedures and regulatory requirements in relation to safety, security and Dangerous Goods.
- To support the Cargo Duty Manager to deliver departmental and corporate targets and goals.
- Support to establish best practices to enable revenue budget achievement and to support service delivery, cost savings and compliance to Safety & Security regulations.
- Support implementation of measurement tools to gauge overall performance of flights and resources and implement KPI’s to highlight business needs and requirements.
- Spot checks for HDU and TRU units from network - TRU/HDU are topped up to max space or coordination with origin for update of VOL in system if required for possible adjustment of freight charges.
- Provide on job training, coaching and advice to GHA staff to upgrade their skills, knowledge and confidence level.
- Being flexible with operations shift requirement and able to work in all positions below the title position which means cross skill functionality is a prerequisite with focus on continuous development of competency level.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to at least high school level, preferably diploma level in logistics, operations management or related discipline with acquired specialization in cargo handling operations, successful completion of cargo and dangerous goods courses are required as well as courses in live animals, aircraft weight and balance and general cargo procedures.
- At least 3 years of cargo operations experience.
TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
- Good understanding of computer airfreight specifications.
- In depth knowledge of industry standards and Legal Regulations.
- Industry training in DG/AVI/ Cargo Operations/Security/weight and balance (advantage).
- Fully conversant with cargo handling processes, procedures and regulatory compliance expectations.
- Experienced on Cargo handling systems, messaging requirements and manual handling systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 90 destinations with a fleet of 110 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017. We are honoured to have received many awards for our service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme, training and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service, in recent years. The group is made up of seven business divisions – Operations, Commercial, Maintenance, Repair & Overh
- Full time
Posted 12 Mar 2019
Closes 11 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Freight
Recommended, similar jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates