Manager Internal Audit
- Etihad Airways - 13 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
United Arab Emirates
Execute audit plans across the organization to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and to minimize risk across the organization
- Policies and procedures
Implement relevant policies, processes and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Day-to-day operations
Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- People Management
Supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes and procedures
- Health and Safety
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Conduct audit activities ion a team leader capacity leveraging technology to ensure potential risks and issues are identified and to support in the development of proper control procedures.
- Contribute in the preparation of work plans, resource budget, timetable, communication plan and audit programs to ensure effective execution in compliance with Etihad policies and procedures.
- Review and consolidate fieldwork and audit findings drafted by team members to ensure the findings are thorough, complete, accurate, documented and compliant with policies and procedures and to ensure timely delivery to the business functions
- Review regularly audit progresses and highlight continuously potential issues to Manager, Internal Audit or senior staff levels to formulate / support in identifying changes and escalating issues in a timely manner to ensure challenges are faced proactively, unbiased and timely
- Provide continuous coaching and feedbacks on performance to supervised team members to ensure continuous development of the team and alignment of skills and knowledge to career’s and business' requirements.
- Participate in organization projects and attend meetings to ensure function is appropriately represented where relevant
- Develop own technical skills and maintain professional qualifications in line with international best practices and requirements to ensure familiarity with current issues in accounting/auditing, airline business processes and knowledge of segregation of duties
- Liaise closely with the team in audit activities to ensure excellent working relationships are established and interaction during projects is proactive and professional
- Perform independently audit related duties assigned and approved by Audit Committee to ensure audit programs objective are met according to plan and minimal review points are raised.
- Support internal audit activities through active involvement in all stages of reviews from planning to reporting and knowledge exchange in order to ensure accomplishment of all key performance indicators agreed and approved for the year as agreed with the manager and detailed in iAchieve and IA Manual.
- Take decisions related to the day-to-day running of the business (Operational decision-maker) to ensure coordination of day-to-day operations consistent with strategic objectives
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with professional qualification or equivalent (3 – 5 years total experience in relevant field)
- Bachelor’s Degree - Master in Finance, Audit, Computer Science and relevant field is an advantage
- Analytical skills - Advanced
- Business Understanding skills - Advanced
- English Language skills - Excellent
- Planning and Organising Skills - Advanced
- Presentation skills - Advanced
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 90 destinations with a fleet of 110 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017. We are honoured to have received many awards for our service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme, training and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service, in recent years. The group is made up of seven business divisions – Operations, Commercial, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Human Resources, Finance, Support Services and Transformation.
- Full time
Posted 12 Mar 2019
Closes 11 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Airline administration