B2 Engineer - Dublin ***4 on / 4 off Roster & Revised Salary***
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a B2 Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will work with our dedicated team of engineering professionals in one of our largest engineering bases in Dublin Airport.
With a current fleet of over 440 Boeing 737 aircraft and orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, Ryanair's fleet will grow to 520 by 2024 making this a great opportunity for somebody looking to progress their career with Europes leading airline.
This key position is available to an enthusiastic B2 engineer on the Boeing 737-NG with a proven track record.
- Applicants for certifying engineers positions should hold a EASA Part 66 B2 license on the Boeing 737-800.
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Line and Hangar experienced desirable
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 7 Mar 2019
Closes 6 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Palma de Gandía, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain