Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) Engineer
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Airworthiness Review Certificate Engineer.
Working as part of our engineering team you will have the option to be based in various locations across Europe.
Working as part of a team of experienced engineers you will have responsibility for performing Airworthiness Reviews on our fleet of Boeing 737 NG aircraft.
As we prepare to grow our fleet to over 580 aircraft by 2024 and the introduction of the Boeing 737 Max in 2024, this is an excellent opportunity to work in Europe's leading airline.
- 5 years' experience in aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness and hold a valid EASA Part 66 License, B737 Type Rating a distinct advantage, or hold an aeronautical engineering degree or a national equivalent OR have 10 years' experience in aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness
- Auditing experience an advantage.
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English required. Another European language will be an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair network
- Must hold a valid EU passport and clean driving licence
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 7 Mar 2019
Closes 6 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer