Senior Marketing Manager China & Asia Pacific (m/f/diverse) - Based in Shanghai
- Lufthansa - 28 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Marketing Manager is responsible for all marketing and communications strategy in China and Asia Pacific. As an active member of the Chinese Management team, the role will involve close collaboration with the leadership & commercial teams and international peers.
- Office based position with International (mainly Europe) travel required
- Matrix management/ Lateral Linkage
1.Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Management of the local Chinese & APAC marketing budget and maximization of ROI.
- Setting and implementing the marketing strategy for the China & APAC region, in conjunction with the global marketing strategy.
- Identifying marketing trends and growth opportunities & risks for the Chinese Market.
Applyntent Creation and Communications
- Maintaining primary editorial/Media relations with key industry-focused publications and journalists with strong focus on social media.
- Working with customers and partners to generate testimonials and case studies to assist sales efforts.
- Generate a consistent volume of marketing & sales collaterals, print and digital either in-house or through the use of agencies, that is relevant and ensures maximum return on investment.
- Adapt & localize global campaigns in collaboration with regional & central marketing teams.
- Coordinating all aspects of customer communications and direct marketing.
3.Social media and brand awareness
- Developing AirPlus' presence on the current platforms and exploring different social platforms that could be used to enhance AirPlus' online visibility.
- Supporting the activities of the Sales team via Social Media platforms.
- Building brand awareness within the industry, across all channels and mediums available.
- Generating press releases and announcements for company, customer, partner and product innovations.
- Responsible for AirPlus' regular and professional attendance at industry events
- Coordination and launch of new/existing AirPlus events & launches e.g. Customer Events, Press Talks, industry briefing/networking events.
- An academic qualification at graduate level or higher e.g. Bachelor level is a minimum requirement.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a corporate marketing and communications department or an advertising/PR agency within areas such as:
- Direct customer communications
- Digital marketing including social and third party media
- Press relations/Communications
- Strategic and commercially driven marketing campaigns
- Comprehensive, up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the Chinese market and industry marketing trends
- Knowledge and experience in corporate travel or the payments industry would be beneficial.
- Confident and articulate communicator both verbally and in writing and able to present with confidence and credibility, using a variety of styles and media tailored and adapted to the specific needs of the audience.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Proficiency in other Asian languages would be a considerable asset.
- Understanding of customer centricity and solution based marketing ability to interpret management needs, influence and negotiate; able to work in both remote and a matrix management environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management, networking and interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusted and collaborative relationships with the internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- High level of business acumen, corporate awareness and conceptual thinking with a commitment to supporting cross-divisional activities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively within time constraints to meet deadlines and achieve results.
- Proactive, energetic and flexible.
- Able to 'think on their feet', working with minimal direction
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Basic skills in Adobe Acrobat X, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe InDesign are highly desirable.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools is an asset
About AirPlus Payment Management Co. Ltd.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,200 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters
- Full time
Posted 5 Mar 2019
Closes 4 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Airline marketing