- Carbon60 - 18 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Carbon60 is currently looking for experienced Aircraft Mechanics who are available to work on VIP aircraft based in Basel, Switzerland.
This project is due to start as soon as possible for a month contract with a possible extension.
Full details of the position are as below:
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: 29.03.19 with possible extension
- Rate: 40.00 CHF per hour (circa £30.00 an hour)
- Shift: Monday to Friday day shift
- Benefits: Flights provided at the beginning and end of contract
Ideally the successful engineers will have experience working on VIP aircraft and be confident working in a base maintenance environment.
In order to apply for the role we will need to see the following:-
Right to work documentation for the EU
Please contact Stacey Plum on Applyor e-mail
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 30.82 - 30.82 Per hour £ 30.82 - 30.82 Per hour">
- Full time
Posted 1 Mar 2019
Closes 31 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic