Digital Business Analyst
- Etihad Airways - 13 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
United Arab Emirates
Etihad is investing in its digital world in an effort to continuously refine our products and services to our guests and utilize progressive technology to elevate our customers travel experiences. Digital 2020 programme drives the transformation of technology, processes and people capabilities of Etihad Airways to lead strategic innovation and deliver Etihad Digital Strategy and EY2020 revenues objectives. This is the opportunity to be a key driver of success & change within the Digital 2020 program.
If you have the appetite to work within large enterprise digital programs, passionate about designing solutions and able to supplement Product management group, we are keen for you to join our team. You will be responsible for facilitating change through eliciting, analysing and managing requirements for digitally enabled projects playing a critical role in the design and delivery of solutions to achieve business outcomes we are looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Etihad Digital 2020 team is right for you!
- Communicate with stakeholders from across the organization to capture, document, prioritize requirements identifying related benefits, metrics and KPIs
- Analysis of system architecture and creation of user stories/business rules with full management of the backlog
- With scrum team (Scrum Masters, Designers, Developers etc.) play a critical role in Solution Designing and Sprint Planning
- Participate in Sprint Retrospectives and Daily Scrum sessions including identifying risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
- Schedule of go to market activities
- Collaborate with testing resources to support the design of test scenarios and cases, evaluate results and resolve defects
- Contribute to the design and delivery of organisational change management deliverables
- Support project reporting, schedules and monthly financials
- Facilitate workshops with internal and external clients
- For large projects build and lead integrated team of internal and supplier business analyst resources to deliver the agreed business analysis activities within scope, time, cost and quality criteria
- Manage requirements change, including detailed impact assessment of the change with relevant stakeholders
Qualification & Education:
- University degree or equivalent qualification in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering is a minimum requirement.
- Recognized Business Analysis qualification (e.g. CBAP, BSC, PMI-PBA)
- Additional certifications and/or training in Change Management (e.g. APM Change Management), Process Improvement (e.g. Lean Six Sigma), SDLC (e.g. SAFe, Scrum), and Innovation (e.g. Design Thinking)
- 5 plus years of direct Agile business analysis experience
- 4 plus years’ experience working as part of a digital transformation program
- Merchandising / Retail experience is mandatory preferably with in the aviation sector
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or similar platforms and mobile applications is required
- Expert in SDLC tools (e.g. Jira, Rational)
- Expert in Process Mapping Tools following BPMN
- Competent with MS Office and project management software
- Evidence of working successfully in multi-disciplinary teams
- Evidence of successfully leading the cultural transformation of adopting Agile principles into the working culture of a company based in traditional approach (i.e. business, technical and support function staff).
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Full time
Posted 1 Mar 2019
Closes 31 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT