New Product Introduction Engineer (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 34 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Technik AG is currently seeking a New Product Introduction Engineer/Manager for our location in Wroclaw/Sroda Slaska.
POLISH LANGUAGE REQUIRED
- Employment starts with 1-year training period in Germany
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
You will undertake the following tasks as New Product Introduction Engineer/Manager:
- Execution of projects for implementation of Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) products into appropriate facilities for in series application. Interaction with internal and external counterparts to coordinate tasks, resources and time schedules until serviceable parts and components are deliverable with high quality and cost efficient in timely manner.
- Performance of feasibility studies, value stream analysis inclusive efficiency and benefit analysis. Preparation and presentation for decisions making for sourcing.
- Initiation and support of procurement process for subcontracting in order to generate appropriate contracts with suppliers. Support development of LHT's supplier network and realization of stress tests of supply chains.
- Interaction with parts/component inspectors as well as with responsible hardware owners to evaluate and assess findings.
- Coordination with repair engineering for product enhancement.
- Preparation of shop routers, job cards and quality plans for external MRO sources e.g. extended work benches. Definition of certification requirements.
- Initiation of initial audits of suppliers and support quality department during auditing process. Support of contracting process and provision of technical information. Execution of deviation management.
- Securing of technical, operational and process related requirements through supply chain to guarantee high quality products. Performance of First Article Inspections and hand over product to responsible hard ware owner after new product introduction.
Requirements (Education, Knowledge, Skills):
- Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing, or similar technical graduated degree
- Experience in project management, preferably with projects in manufacturing environment
- Experience in the field of repair development desirable
- Analytical and accurate working methods
- Proven advanced English
- Good skills in usage of project management tools and methods
- Ability to work in teams
- Intercultural adaptability
- Good self-organization and flexibility
- High trustworthiness (respect corporate philosophy of LHT)
- Good breadth of understanding
- High sense of responsibility
- Strong in own initiative
- Willingness in working at different international locations
- Capable to work on computer screens (eyesight test)
- Ability to work under pressure
* Diploma required
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0462V144
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 28 Feb 2019
Closes 30 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales