- easyJet - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
At easyJet, we're proud to be Europe's leading airline, carrying in excess of 90 million passengers annually and it's all underpinned by our unwavering focus on low cost travel with care and convenience. To continue to provide great travel at a great price, we are looking for a talented Pricing Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to operate at the very heart of easyJet, managing our fares to ensure optimal yields and load factor revenue.
What you'll be doing
The Pricing Manager is responsible for maximise revenue and profit through driving optimal yield and load factors for a given set of routes under his responsibility . You will utilise easyJet's Revenue Management System to closely monitor Yield Management processes and drive changes in order to improve future performance.
The Pricing Manager informs his actions by analysing sales data and identifying trends through a host of different data analysis tools and reports, including excel , SQL, Tableau and easyJet's proprietary Revenue Management System.
The Pricing Manager reports to the Senior Pricing Manager, liaising with other members of the Commercial team to ensure revenue maximisation for all flights.
- Utilise easyJet's Revenue Management System, identify opportunities and take necessary pricing action to increase contribution performance over allocated set of routes
- Ensure all system factors influencing flight pricing decisions are set at optimal levels
- Ensure output from automated yield management processes is contribution enhancing - identifying flights and situations in which our current yield management system is under performing, and suggest improvements
- Identify, extract and utilise relevant information required to enable pricing decisions from various databases utilising SQL
- Adjust pricing on specific routes that require extra attention as identified by self or other members of the pricing and wider commercial teams
- Responsible for maximising flight revenue on all routes in portfolio through ensuring optimal pricing application
- Load new flights and assign appropriate fares.
- Maintain events database (school holidays, sporting events etc.), and effectively manage flights on those events
- Identify flights that should be upgraded/downgraded based on demand and identify opportunities to add extra flights
- Take appropriate pricing action on upgraded, downgraded and extra flights and surrounding flights
- Minimise days to go before flight sells out. Sense check and recommend adjustments to sold out days to go targets.
- Minimise undersold flights
- Monitor incremental cost of flying and manage changes appropriately
- Work with the broader Commercial team to align diagnostic and coordinate appropriate trading actions
- Full time
Posted 13 Feb 2019
Closes 15 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance