IT Developer - NET (IDC)
- flydubai - 9 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India
Develop and enhance the application code to meet flydubai business requirements.
1. Analyse requirements and come up with system design, pseudocode and code (including prototypes)
2. Transform user requirements into Usecases/State Transition diagrams/Flow Charts and procure signoff from stakeholders
3. Build applications (stand alone as well as plugins and enhancements to existing code)
4. Perform unit testing using test tools and documented test cases, ensuring that code developed is of high quality. Perform NFR testing using test tools and code stubs, ensuring that code developed satisfies performance criteria
5. Derive standards and frameworks to ensure multiple developers can work on the same code base, by bringing in configuration management tools such as TFS/VSS
6. Help drive a Quality Management System with framework for requirements capture, design, coding, testing, release and quality assurance processes
7. Provides leadership and mentoring to the team of system Analysts
8. Enhance the existing systems to enable integration of 3rd party products and take the activities through to completion, including acceptance testing.
9. Implement appropriate health checks and real time alerts to catch system issues including integrity violations, data related issues and validation issues
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (IT qualification)
• Computer science postgrad
• 5+ years airline industry/IT experience which includes
• analysis and development of airline systems, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in web service technology and in software development (preferably MS technologies)
Knowledge / Skills
• Knowledge in UML/OOAD
• Knowledge in design patterns
• Knowledge in code development using IDEs
• Knowledge in working with Quality Structures such as SEI CMM, ITPM, Tik, 6 Sigma
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at Apply and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.
- Full time
Posted 13 Feb 2019
Closes 13 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT